Tuesday, August 10, 2021

VR Simple Shotgun Rig Reel

VR Simple Shotgun Rig Reel

This is a very simple shotgun rig I created for the No Country for Old Men VR experience in the common art class.  This rig has fully FK functionality and is able to move all parts of the shotgun.  For this prop I actually did some research and watched how shotguns work and watched people take apart and put together the shotgun.  Some of the considerations were how the player is going to interact with it, reloading, pumping, shooting and holding the weapon.  I learned a lot from rigging this weapon and this was my first weapon rig.  The model is by Eric McGinnis and the music is called Glock by NewsStreetMelody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zenko Rig Reel

Zenko Rig Reel Zenko was my capstone character that I rigged and animated for Zenko: A Fox's Tale.  He is built to have a very reactive ...